Tuesday, May 02, 2006

STRENGTH!!

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Today is my b-day so I thought I would use my favorite verse.

I know we are only almost half way through the year and some of us are struggling to make it day to day. I just want to let you know that it is time to wait on the LORD. When things seem to be dragging you down and holding you back just know God has something planned for you. While Satan may be pushing you back, just wait and God will give you the strength to run in the direction He wants you to go. He will not leave you, you will make it, just go where He wants you to.
God Bless!!
Pray!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAppy Birthday!!! again..lol...I enjoy reading these. I look forward to reading a new one everyday. I like this one a lot though because its something I needed to hear this week. I love you bunches BF!!!and will see you tomorrow.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counter
Macys Store