Tuesday, April 25, 2006

FOLLOW ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS!

Matthew 25:14-29 v29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath

I hear more and more people complaining that God doesn’t speak to them or answer their prayers. So, that is our topic today. As in the parable above, God gives each of us different amounts of things. Talents can be literal talents or it can be knowledge or direction. This is the part that blows me away, we get upset about what we don’t have or that we seem to have less than others. Why should God give you more when you aren’t even using what He has already given you? Why should He show you more when you aren’t doing what he already put on your heart to do? Why should He answer your prayer even though you aren’t completely following Him and His word? I know it seem like a little thing that may not line up exactly with God’s word to you, but what if you leave out just one cup of sugar or add one cup of milk too many to a cake recipe. It doesn’t come out right! Take care of what God has given you and shown you then He’ll give more. If God has put an idea on your heart that you should be doing, QUIT WAITING!
God bless!!
Pray!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankie,
I enjoyed reading all of the articles in your Blog. I'm very proud of you and couldn't ask for a better son-in-law and father to our grandchildren. I love my daughter and grandchildren very much and seriously couldn't ask for a better CHRISTIAN MAN for them to share their life with.
(Press-On!!!)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles as well and I really like this one b/c thats things I need to be doing.....just do what I feel I am being called to do and not complain so much.....again i love reading this...cant wait to see whats next...love u

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counter
Macys Store