Monday, June 05, 2006

NO CONDEMNATION!!

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I have been struggling through some things as of late and have even felt as though I was failing at what God has placed in my heart. I met with someone who was sharing with me and pointed me to this verse, which was highlighted in my Bible, and it took on a new meaning for me. We normally look at this as there is no condemnation for our past sins, but how about we are not condemned when we are doing our best to walk in what God has for us but it doesn't seem to be working out the way we think it should. I don't know about you but, when these things happen I tend to beat myself up and condemn myself. If the bible says there is no condemnation to those that are walking in the spirit, where is that condemning feeling coming from? Satan, no brainer. It is just wild that sometimes we need an outside person to point us at something that we know then allow God to work. Remember when you are running after God, you are not always going to get it right; but time spent condemning yourself is time wasted which is what satan wants.
God Bless!!
Pray!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this...I've been hearing many different things about condemnation lately. Too many people get conviction and condemnation confused. While condemnation comes from Satan and does nothing but drive us away from the Lord and gets our eyes off the goal, conviction comes from God and drives us to our knees in prayer bringing us closer to the Lord!

Keep it up Frankie, this is good stuff. God is using you here. I don't always comment, but I read often!

Monday, June 12, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, I am so proud of the man you are! God is so good!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The enemy will throw things at us to make us feel condemned and not worthy. We can't let that defeat our walk with God. When God forgives, our sins are gone, forgotten in His eyes, so when the enemy brings them back to our minds, we need to remember God is our strength, our Redeemer, our Healer, our Friend...thank you for your website, keep it going.God bless

Friday, February 29, 2008 3:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counter
Macys Store